Saturday 14 January 2017

Assalamualaikum and hello

Faculty of Information Management UITM Puncak Perdana

Assalamualaikum dunia, bangunlah semua
Lihatlah pada diri kita, semua serupa
Damailah manusia, kita bersaudara
Assalamualaikum dunia….🎵🎵🎵
Assalamualaikum dunia

Hi everyone,
Allow me to introduce our team. We are e-PJJ students from the Faculty of Information Management UITM Puncak Perdana. This team consist of me and two other friends.
First of all, I am Fazrael. You may call me Pakcik. I am 37 years old.
I'm from Kuala Lumpur. My hobby is listening to music and play video games. I do them quite often, but I enjoy sleeping better... hihihi :0 I'm a friendly person, love kids so please don't be shy to say hello when we passed by each other or when we happen to meet each other.. I hope we can make fancy friend.
Assalamualaikum and Hello..
My name is Hazry .I am happily married and blessed with a lovely daughter. I love collecting hot wheels and other 1:64 die-cast cars and i also enjoy doing papercraft.




Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

3sixty

Work hard.Study hard.Play hard

About 3sixtyimd

This blog was initially created to fulfill our IMD 221: Social Media Literacy's course requirement. Nevertheless, we take this opportunity to share our passion, thoughts and perhaps some information with fellow gamers, collectors, crafters and Netizens alike. We will also be sharing a lot of useless information in the pursuit of pointless knowledge. Hopefully, you will be captivated …but then again, maybe not. J

Powered by Blogger.

Posts

Recent

puisi pemancing

Pada pagi hari... Ku beranjak dari tempat tidur.. Dan ku segera mandi... Ku mengingat janji ayah kepadaku... Janjinya pada malam hari kemare...

Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews